What is the World Changer Award?
The World Changer Award recognizes an individual who actively promotes inclusion in their community while supporting SENIA’s Mission and Vision.
The Special Education Network & Inclusion Association (SENIA) is an association of educators, professionals, and parents whose mission is to advocate for and provide resources/supports for differently abled individuals.
To live in an inclusive world where every individual is supported, resources are accessible, potential is maximized, and action is inspired.
- Provide recognition to individuals supporting SENIA’s Mission and Vision and promoting inclusion.
- Recognition to be more frequent and reach a wider audience.
- More inclusive as there are fewer rules and regulations.
- More opportunities for students, teachers, businesses to share their journey of inclusion.
Rules and Regulations
- Promote SENIA’s Mission and Vision of promoting inclusion.
- Fill in the application fully and honestly.
- Give permission to SENIA to use photos or videos on their social media.
- Candidates can self-nominate
Each World Changer applicant will be reviewed monthly by the SENIA Award Committee. An awards promotion will be released on the 15th of each month.