Tips for your booth and to get attention:
- Interact during the conference- Just like you would at a live conference. Be there and chat.
- Have a raffle or giveaway for people who visit your booth.
- Join in on the community discussions. Search for discussions that relate to your organization or product. Respond and share about your group.
- Have an interesting video for participants to watch.
- Sign up for our Live Exhibitors sessions (based on your time zone). More information on this to follow.
- Reach out to participants directly. They like the personal touch.
- Check your messages on Whova often and respond in a timely manner.
- Start your own group discussions around a topic important to you.
- Join our “Sponsors & Exhibitors Only Please” discussion on the Whova app. Chat with other sponsors. Get tips from the organizers.
- Advertisements: Send ads for social media/newsletter by 2nd Friday of the month you are advertising. If you haven’t signed up for your months, please email us as soon as possible. (Number of ads you receive is dependent on your sponsorship tier).
- Booth: Set up your booth between now and November.
- Free Passes: You have a number of free passes as a sponsor (Gold- 4, Silver- 2, Bronze- 1). Please send us the names and contact info ASAP.
- Europe Conference: If you plan on attending our Europe fair as an exhibitor, please let us know by February 1, 2022).