Uploading SENIA Intro Videos to Vimeo
Fantastic, so fun to watch, explainer video
Thank you for your help uploading these videos. SENIA helps train teachers to work with students who have special needs and your work is so helpful to us.
Part One, finding and downloading videos
- Open this spreadsheet.
- Find a video to download
- Add your name to column A so everybody knows it is your video
- Click on the video link in the “videos to download” column
- Download it to your desktop
Part Two: Logging in to Vimeo
- Go to vimeo.com and login
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: 7 (Be sure to copy and paste)
Part Three: Uploading Videos
- Click the upload button on Vimeo
- Find the video on your desktop
- Upload the video
- The video title should match the title in the spreadsheet automatically. Please correct it if the title is bad. See spreadsheet for the title.
Part Four: After Uploading
- Copy the link to the Vimeo video. It is at the top.
- Paste the link in the “Link to Vimeo video” column
- Check the box in the “Video uploaded” column
Once completed, find another video and repeat!
Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org