What is the SENIA Conference Scholarship?
The SENIA Conference Scholarship offers 10 members the opportunity to attend a SENIA Conference free of charge.
The Special Education Network & Inclusion Association (SENIA) is an association of educators, professionals, and parents whose mission is to advocate for and provide resources/supports for differently abled individuals.
To live in an inclusive world where every individual is supported, resources are accessible, potential is maximized, and action is inspired.
- Provide SENIA members the opportunity to attend a SENIA Conference who might not be able to afford it
- Support SENIA mission of providing opportunities to network
- Support SENIA vision to make resources accessible
Rules and Regulations
- Fill in the application fully and honestly.
- Candidates can self-nominate
- Applications are due November 15, 2021 at 12pm EST
Applicants will enter an electronic lottery system and 10 lucky recipients will be selected for free admission to the SENIA International conference.
The recipients of the SENIA Conference Scholarship will receive the following:
- Free admission to the SENIA International Conference
- Access to all workshops and keynote speakers
- Access to sponsor booths and learning opportunities provided at the conference
The SENIA Conference Scholarship is limited to access to the SENIA International Conference and does not include the following:
- Transportation to and from the conference (flights, taxis, train, etc.)
- Accommodations (hotels, etc.) at the conference (for non-virtual conferences)
- Visa application and costs to attend the conference
- Meals that are not included in the conference registration
Questions? Contact Awards@seniainternational.org