The SENIA conference committee looks at all the proposals before making determinations
Some things they will be looking at are:
- The workshop’s ability to reach a variety of audiences (beginner/intermediate/advanced) from different levels of education (elementary, middle, high, administrative)
- The workshop aligns with one of the designated strands
- Growing Inclusive Practices
- Nurturing Diversity
- Building Better Programs
- Fostering Social-Emotional Learning & Supporting Behavior
- The workshop offers a unique perspective that complements the workshops on offer at SENIA 2022: The Inclusion Revolution
- The workshop has an appropriate balance of theory and practice along with strategies participants can use immediately.
- The workshop’s main focus is on content and support strategies. Workshops that focus exclusively on selling a product will not be considered.
Thank you, again, for offering your expertise, time, and dedication to the SENIA 2022 Virtual Conference.