We invited phenomenal experts in the field to present at #SENIA2022. We also know that our SENIA members are some of the most knowledgeable professionals.
Would you like to present at SENIA? Are you interested in sharing with our audience some knowledge and strategies that fall into one of our strands?
- Submissions are due by July 1, 2022.
- Notification of acceptance sent by August 1, 2022.
The SENIA conference committee looks at all the proposals before making determinations
Some things they will be looking at are:
- The workshop’s ability to reach a variety of audiences (beginner/intermediate/advanced) from different levels of education (elementary, middle, high, administrative)
- The workshop aligns with one of the designated strands
- Growing Inclusive Practices
- Nurturing Diversity
- Building Better Programs
- Fostering Social-Emotional Learning & Supporting Behavior
- The workshop offers a unique perspective that complements the workshops on offer at SENIA 2022: The Inclusion Revolution
- The workshop has an appropriate balance of theory and practice along with strategies participants can use immediately.
- The workshop’s main focus is on content and support strategies. Workshops that focus exclusively on selling a product will not be considered.
Thank you, again, for offering your expertise, time, and dedication to the SENIA 2022 Virtual Conference.